| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Goteborg in August is very mild at 16.2 °C (61.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.7 °C (54.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in August is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 74mm (2.9in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 14:05 long and the longest day is 16:27 long with an average length of 15:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Goteborg August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Goteborg, Sweden
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Goteborg: