| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Goteborg in December is very cool at 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.1 °C (37.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.4 °C (29.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 4.5 °C (8.1 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry. Just 75mm (3in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 6:33 long and the longest day is 7:01 long with an average length of 6:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Goteborg December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Goteborg, Sweden
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Goteborg: