| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Goteborg in February is slightly cold at -0.9 °C (30.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.7 °C (35.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.5 °C (25.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 8:18 long and the longest day is 10:26 long with an average length of 9:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Goteborg February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Goteborg, Sweden
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Goteborg: