| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Goteborg in January is slightly cold at -0.9 °C (30.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.2 °C (34.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.2 °C (26.2 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 4.4 °C (7.9 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry. Only 68mm (2.7in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 6:41 long and the longest day is 8:14 long with an average length of 7:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Goteborg January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Goteborg, Sweden
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Goteborg: