| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Goteborg in October is a little cool at 9.1 °C (48.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 87mm (3.4in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 9:00 long and the longest day is 11:28 long with an average length of 10:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Goteborg October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Goteborg, Sweden
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Goteborg: