| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Goteborg in November is cool at 4.4 °C (39.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.6 °C (43.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.1 °C (35.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in November is 4.5 °C (8.1 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish. Just 87mm (3.4in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 7:03 long and the longest day is 8:55 long with an average length of 7:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Goteborg November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Goteborg, Sweden
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Goteborg: